|Jay Koch, M.S.W., L.S.C.S.W., B.C.D.
1973 Kansas University Graduate School of Social Welfare – W.S.W.
1969 Kansas State University, B.S. Degree in Social Science
1971 – 1972 Jewish Family and Children’s Services, Kansas
1972 – 1973 Wyandotte Medical Health Center, Inc., Kansas City,
1973 – 1983 Wyandotte Mental Health Center, Inc. Kansas City,
Director, Coordinator of student social worker’s field evaluation.
Supervisor of student clinical filed instruction. Provided individual,
couple and group psychotherapy. Wrote research and directed treatment
1975 – 1983 Co-Founder and Member of Child Protection Team.
Department of Child Psychiatry Kansas University School of Medicine
and Health Science.
1975 – Present Private Practice, Clinical Social Work, Kansas
1980 – Present President, Koch Mental Health Services, Inc.,
Kansas City, MO.
- National Association of Social Workers (N.A.S.W.)
- Kansas Society for Clinical Social Work
- International Transactional Analysis Association (I.T.A.A.)
- American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- Founding member, principle researcher and presenter to the Kansas
State Legislature on Vendorship for the Taskforce Committee of N.A.S.W.
and Kansas Society for Clinical Social Work.
- L.C.S.W. Licensed Clinical Social Worker State of Missouri
- L.S.C.S.W. Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker State of
- C.C.M. Certified Clinical Member of International Transactional
Analysis Association (I.T.A.A.)
- National Registry of Health Care Providers in Clinical Social Work.
- Board Certified Diplomat, (B.C.D.) in Clinical Social Work, sponsored
by the National Registry of Health Care providers in Clinical Social
- Certified in State of Missouri as Supervisor of Social Workers
working on their Licenses
- 1995 Licensed Private Airplane Pilot
- Enjoys flying, hunting, fishing and sports